The market is open May 20 - Oct. 28, 2017.
Play your music at the market!
We want volunteer musicians at the market each Saturday throughout the season. It’s true. Music makes the world go round… and the local market merry! And, it’s an opportunity for you to play and be appreciated. Family-friendly music is a must.
Because market space is limited, we schedule one musician per Saturday throughout the season. There are some basic guidelines that must be followed:
- Mutually agreed on dates and times must be scheduled in advance
- Sale of items, if any, must be discussed and approved at the time of your initial request for space
- You must supply your own equipment, including tables, chairs, & tent (if desired)
- If you need to drive into the market area, plan to unload before 7:45 am and load after 12:15 pm. This is for safety reasons.
- Musicians are allowed to perform once or twice per season, as the schedule permits. We will allow all qualifying musicians at least one week, if possible, and two if we can make it work.
- Musicians will receive a stipend in the form of "Market Bucks" and can accept tips.
- Musicians are permitted to sell CDs - cash only
Two important notes:
- Electricity is limited, but available to musicians only, at the market. You will need to bring your own extension cords
- Parking is available to you in the old Steele’s parking lot; street parking is for market customers