The market is open May 20 - Oct. 28, 2017.
Feature your Nonprofit Organization at the Market
As part of our commitment to community, we offer nonprofit organizations a space at the market. Because market space is limited, we schedule one nonprofit per Saturday throughout the season. There are some basic guidelines that must be followed:
- Mutually agreed on dates and times must be scheduled in advance
- Sale of items, if any, must be discussed and approved at the time of your initial request for space
- You must supply your own equipment, including tables, chairs, & tent (if desired)
- If you need to drive into the market area, plan to unload before 7:45 am and load after 12:15 pm. This is for safety reasons.
Two important notes:
- Electricity is not available at the market
- Park in the old Steele’s parking lot; street parking is for market customers
Have questions? Contact us here.